Druid-related tidbits from the latest PTR build:
- Entangling Roots: This ability will no longer be overwritten when the new Entangling Roots would do less damage.
- Feral Charge: It is now possible for the interrupt and root effects from this ability to be resisted separately.
- Natural Perfection (Restoration) – Now also grants the Natural Perfection effect after being critically hit, reducing all damage taken by 1/3/5% for 8 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Natural Perfection: This talent can now trigger while the Druid is sitting.
- Tree of Life: It is no longer possible to have the bonus healing aura from this ability while not actually in Tree of Life Form.
- PvP Trinkets: Insignia of the Alliance, Insignia of the Horde, Medallion of the Alliance, and Medallion of the Horde now clear the debuff from Judgement of Justice.
- Growl: Resist rate is now affected by melee +Hit rating. (credit to Kapoue)
Hooray for Judgement of Justice becoming trinketable, although in most cases, I think I might need to save my trinket for something more sobering. Like a 5-second mace stun or 10-second Fear. The change to Feral Charge seems like it will be a buff since two separate resists gives you a greater chance of at least one of the effects being applied (the root or the interrupt). You can see all the latest changes over at PvP Scene.