Readers interested in showing their support for Resto4Life can do so by purchasing a custom designed, Druid-themed “Tree-Shirt.” Shirts range from $16 to $24, and purchasing one is a great way to proclaim your Resto-Druid pride! There are options in several styles and colors.
Spreadshirt allows you to setup individual products so that the customer can select the color. To select another color for a particular shirt, use the color drop down on the product page. You can preview the shirt colors by clicking on the “Color Table” link beside the color drop down. Unfortunately, to see the design on the color of shirt you’ve chosen, you’ll actually have to add it to your cart first.
Because the shipping costs from the U.S. to Europe are so high, I’ve added a second store specifically for European readers.
Purchase in USD
Purchase in EUR
There are currently a few designs to choose from, including the Resto4Life logo. I’m always interested in hearing about ideas for new designs, so please feel free to contact me with your suggestions! If you think of a type of shirt you’d like but don’t see, let me know about that, too.
|Positive Carbon Footprint
by Jamie Winters
|Big Green Blob
|Resto4Life Logo (Silver)
||Warsong Flag Carrier
If you purchase a shirt, I’d love if you would share a photo of you wearing it! You can submit your pictures by e-mailing them to . Please also wear pants.
|Big Green Blob Mousepad|
- T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water.
- To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended. Lay flat to dry.
- If machine drying must occur, low heat, gentle cycles are recommended.
- To maintain the life of the design, t-shirts should be ironed inside out on a low heat setting without the use of steam. This step also aids in refreshing the colors in the design.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended.
Want to donate but don’t necessarily want to purchase a shirt? You can use your check card, credit card, or PayPal account to make a secure donation of any amount.