Of all our fallen guildmates, thank you for rezzing me first. However, for future reference Druids still cannot cast out of combat resurrection. Therefore, you should rez someone else first. No, no … not the Warrior. How about that nice Paladin instead?
Seriously, though. Those of you with the Resurrection spell, please take a moment to consider the order in which you help resurrect the raid. An efficient cycle can greatly help speed your raid’s recovery efforts and, when learning new content, can earn you an extra attempt over the course of the evening. If I were ever given an out of combat resurrection spell, this is the order I would prefer:
- Other people who can help you rez. This includes Priests, Paladins, and Shamans. Yes, even the Retribution Paladin. He might be rezzing from his spellbook, but he can still rez.
- Druids. We have to rebuff Mark of the Wild (only because people complain if we don’t). Our HoTs are cheap and can help raidmates get topped off, allowing you to focus on rezzing rather than healing. Plus, depending upon how soon she expects to need it, you might even get her Innervate.
- Mages. These guys need to drink so they can rebuff Arcane Intellect.
- Warlocks. Despite not having a group buff, Warlocks have a lot of preliminary maintenance to perform before they can click "ready." Pet summoning, Sacrifice or Soul Link, Fel Armor, a round or two of Healthstones, and sometimes even a fresh Soulstone.
- Hunters. Not only do they have mana and health to regenerate, but they have to resurrect and feed their pet companion.
- Warriors. These guys just swap stance and are ready to go. You may have to yell out over voice chat at any Fury Warriors as they tend to have the attention span of a gnat. Whatever you do, don’t rez them first. If you do, they’ll probably be dead again by the time you’re done.
Slightly higher priority than Warriors because they have to reapply poisons.Thanks to Aurik, I now know that poisons last through death. Rez these guys last. They’re just going to stealth up and wonder why they didn’t get group buffs.
- Things You Should Know About Shaman : Too Many Annas
- You’d think it wouldn’t matter but it does. -- Temerity Jane
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.