It would appear that the previously “leaked” patch notes were, in fact, faked. Here are the changes officially announced just this evening:
- Empowered Rejuvenation: This talent now properly affects the final heal from Lifebloom.
- Gift of Nature: This talent now properly affects the healing from Tranquility.
- Insect Swarm: Casting lower ranks of this spell is now properly penalized like other healing and damage effects.
- Lacerate: This ability now deals additional damage based on the attack power of the Druid.
- Mangle (Bear) now properly triggers a 1.5 second global cooldown, increased from 1.0.
- Natural Perfection: This ability will no longer be triggered by taking critical strikes while sitting. In addition, it is now affected by the Subtlety talent.
- When a Druid in cat form casts Pounce it will now properly animate.
A couple of buffs to Restoration, although I’m not sure I understand the change to Empowered Rejuvenation. Was this spell improperly affecting the bloom effect of Lifebloom and will no longer do so? ER reads like it should have only affected the heal over time portion of Lifebloom. The Gift of Nature change is a nice increase to a rarely used spell.
There were two other changes of note affecting all casters, one of which we already knew about, but the other which is a complete (and welcome) surprise:
- Spell Haste: Spell haste now reduces the global cooldown on spells, down to a minimum of 1 second. This change does not apply to melee and ranged abilities.
- Spirit-Based Mana Regeneration: This system has been adjusted so that as your Intellect rises, you will regenerate more mana per point of spirit.
Now that is interesting, especially since it will constitute a need to rewrite several of the analysis pieces here. Additionally, the following idols will be adjusted:
- [Idol of the Crescent Goddess]: The mana discount on Regrowth has been increased.
- [Idol of Feral Shadows]: The bonus damage to Rip has been increased.
- [Idol of the Raven Goddess]: The bonus healing, critical strike rating, and spell critical strike rating from this item have been increased. In addition, it no longer sometimes fails to apply the healing bonus.
- Idol of the Unseen Moon]: The cooldown added in a previous patch has been removed.
- [Idol of Ursoc]: The bonus damage to Lacerate has been increased and the tooltip clarified to indicate it applies to both initial and periodic damage.
- [Idol of the White Stag]: Duration increased.
And the Masquerade Gown has apparently not been appropriately affecting the Tree of Life aura:
[Masquerade Gown]: The Spirit bonus from this item will now properly trigger all benefits from the Tree of Life talent.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.