I love stumbling upon great new blogs, be they related to Druids or otherwise. Here are a few gems I've recently found:
- The Bronze Kettle A recent discovery, the Bronze Kettle is a great blog from a husband-and-wife pair, featuring one of the swankiest designs I've seen (the wife is a designer by profession), some enjoyable articles, and a cute collection of WoW-themed recipes (for real life consumption). Ever wondered what [item]Carrion Surprise[/item] might taste like? Ask Shelbi! (And a special "thank you" goes out to Jon for assisting me with getting ItemStats up and running on my blog!)
- The Druid's Grove The Druid's Grove is a forum community that was founded back in the days of EverQuest. They've subsequently expanded into several other games where Druids make a showing, including World of Warcraft and EverQuest 2!
- Need More Rage What do you get when you cross an Orc and a Warrior? You wouldn't expect you'd get something intelligent enough to use the Internet, much less write a blog. But Ratshag of Cenarion Circle does both! His blog is fun and entertaining and just might educate you (but not on the rules of Common).
- Nerf My Shaman Featuring a crisp, open layout and a healthy side of theorycraft, Nerf My Shaman is probably not intended to be an appellation to reduce the effectiveness of the Shaman class.
- WoW Addicts Anonymous Alt-aholics anonymous is more like it! Chris has several max level characters as well as a host of alts still making their way up through the levels. A beautiful blog with a broad perspective on the game at large!
- Zhero Tolerance I complained a few weeks ago about a dirth of Warlock-related sites and resources. Lo and behold, along comes Zhero Tolerance. To make things even better, Zhero also plays a Restoration Druid. Too bad there aren't two of him or he'd make a great Arena team!
Also, if you haven't read yet, Doomilias from A View from Behind has recently completed a switch from Blogger to WordPress. Go check out his new digs!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.