I wanted to point out a few new features that I've been working on during the brief periods of downtime I've had at work lately. The 15-minute periods between submitting items for testing and hearing back from our testers are just perfect for aesthetic tweaks like these!
- Replaced my contact page with a much more customizable one called Contact Form 7. Thank you to Jon over at The Bronze Kettle for the recommendation!
- Updated my About Me page. Nothing special, but I did relocate my Armory and Guild Site information to the top of the page so I could remove it from the bottom of my template.
- Re-added Google Clips. This lets me opt to share my favorite posts from other Druid blogs in a section at the bottom of the page called "Nature's Reach." I cleaned out most of the old ones I was featuring and have yet to share anything new, but will do so soon!
- Finally got ItemStats working after having to manually create the itemcache table in my database and using a plugin to configure any post that uses them to not convert double quotes to smartquotes. A big thank you to Jon and Shelbi's article on implementing WoWHead-powered ItemStats on WordPress. And now you can check out what I fished up last night: [item]Weather-Beaten Journal[/item].
- Learned how to automate my extended Blogroll using a plugin that allows me to run PHP on individual pages. It should be much easier for me to add, remove, and update sites now.
- Added a form for submitting a link to the bottom of my extended Blogroll page.
- Added a new icon to add Resto4Life.com to your Technorati Favorites. It's the green speech bubble icon up at the top right, next to the RSS feed icon.
- Recategorized all the Featured Artwork pieces into the Artwork category. Hopefully this will make it easier to select a desktop wallpaper from what's been featured so far.
Also, I realize that I'm behind on responding to comments. I plan on making the rounds at some point today (if possible). Please don't think that I'm ignoring your wonderful contributions to the site!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.