Druid-related tidbits from the latest PTR build:
- Entangling Roots: This ability will no longer be overwritten when the new Entangling Roots would do less damage.
- Feral Charge: It is now possible for the interrupt and root effects from this ability to be resisted separately.
- Natural Perfection (Restoration) – Now also grants the Natural Perfection effect after being critically hit, reducing all damage taken by 1/3/5% for 8 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Natural Perfection: This talent can now trigger while the Druid is sitting.
- Tree of Life: It is no longer possible to have the bonus healing aura from this ability while not actually in Tree of Life Form.
- PvP Trinkets: Insignia of the Alliance, Insignia of the Horde, Medallion of the Alliance, and Medallion of the Horde now clear the debuff from Judgement of Justice.
- Growl: Resist rate is now affected by melee +Hit rating. (credit to Kapoue)
Hooray for Judgement of Justice becoming trinketable, although in most cases, I think I might need to save my trinket for something more sobering. Like a 5-second mace stun or 10-second Fear. The change to Feral Charge seems like it will be a buff since two separate resists gives you a greater chance of at least one of the effects being applied (the root or the interrupt). You can see all the latest changes over at PvP Scene.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.