I’d like to share a few of my desires for the World … of Warcraft:
- I want an addon that makes a cat “MREOW!” sound every time I use Pounce. And one that makes the sound of a rocket going off whenever I Feral Charge (Rocket Bear).
- I want a non-combat pet that’s really a dog and NOT an ugly Worg. Oh and one of those cute skunk critters you find in Terrokar Forest.
- I want more interesting “flavor” bits to be found in chests while fishing. One can only use a smoke flare beside someone and use the /stink emote so many times before it’s not funny anymore (I have been told the number of times where it’s actually funny is somewhere between 0 and 1).
- I want out of combat resurrection. And it shall have purple light to indicate its vast superiority over that possessed by all other healing classes, thus ensuring that they never be offered groups again.
- I want a flying Unicorn. This is about the only flying mount I’d be willing to grind reputation for and pay extra money to acquire. I had hopes for the new Cenarion Expedition flying mount, but alas, it’s a Hippogryph.
- Along those same lines, I want to be able to carry gnomes on my back in Flight Form, Cheetah Form, and Bear Form. Mounting would have to be with mutual consent, of course. “Nesbit would like to mount you. Do you agree? Yes/No/Report Sexual Harassment”
- I want to win the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza. And I want to smack people fishing in my Tasty Fish pools with a week old, 10 lb. salmon.
- I want an addon that gives me points for maintaining Heals over Time. And shouts “Combo!”, “Combo x 2!”, etc. when I get multiple HoTs running. Extra point modifiers for keeping them running on multiple targets (1 target = 100%, 2 targets = 150%, 3 targets = 175%). Throw in some DDR-esque “GOOD!” “GREAT!” and “PERFECT!” for casting Lifebloom closer to its expiration. Add some wonky techno music and boring Kara runs would never be the same.
So if you were delivering orders at Blizzard, what things would YOU want?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.