The notes for patch 2.1 were updated on the PTR today, confirming that the patch will be going live this Tuesday. There weren’t many druid-related addendums to the notes, but here they are:
- Taunts: The taunt system has been adjusted so that warrior Taunt, druid Growl, and paladin Righteous Defense will now grant the player the correct amount of threat even when the creature or its target is crowd controlled.
- Force of Nature: The Treants summoned by this spell will now correctly attack your target even if it is neutral or non-aggressive.
- Swiftmend: The button for this ability will now be greyed out when your current target does not have Rejuvenation or Regrowth.
- Malorne Raiment and Malorne Regalia: These sets no longer erroneously apply a reduction in cost to some druid spells.
- Changed the socket bonuses on the Windhawk set to something more appropriate.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.